Setup limit on how many listings can publish different users on your site. Item Limits Plugin allows you to simply define how many ads can single user or user type (personal/company) have active at same time.
Limit how many ads can user publish
Item Limits plugin is very easy to configure, but has powerful functions to check and restrict user active listings.
Admin can define limit for following group of users:
- single user limit - in user profile (oc-admin)
- limit for Non-logged (non-registered) users
- limit for users of "Personal" type
- limit for users of "Business" type
Limit for each group or single user can be easily disabled, so admin can setup limits i.e. for non-logged users as well as for personal users, but have no limits for business users.
Admin can setup limit for each user group (non-logged, personal, business) for every single category.
Priority of limits is following:
- first, limits on user records are checked
- next, limits on category level are checked
- last, default limits per group are checked
Avoid spam ads on your site
Does it happen on your site, that over night one user or bot publish tens or hundreds of listings from same email and you must delete all of them one by one?
Not anymore with ads limit plugin - if you setup limit for non-logged users / personal users, plugin will not allow users to publish more than XY listings.
Verification of listing counts is based on email address as well as user ID.