Let customers define their password to manage listing. Using this password, listing can be easily updated or removed without need to login or search for edit/delete links in emails.
Manage listing via password
Item Password Plugin for Osclass let define 2 passwords:
- user password - defined by user in frontoffice
- admin password - defined by admin in backoffice
Listing then can be managed using these passwords in front in convenient way.
Password allows customer to:
- Edit listing
- Delete listing
Plugin comes with numerous configuration parameters available for admin, those allows to:
- quickly enable/disable item password features
- add edit/delete buttons to item page using hooks
- add password input to publish/edit page using hooks
- styled or raw format of buttons (links)
- show buttons on only on those items, where password has been defined
- show buttons only on items those were created by non-logged users
- set password input type (text or password)
Note: Listing created by logged-in user can be edited using password only on Osclass 8.0.1 or higher. This option is blocked and not possible on osclass 8.0.0 or lower, 4.4.0 or lower.