Generate beautiful templates for your osclass classifieds easily and quickly with Osclass Invoice Plugin. This is only invoicing solution for osclass!
Invoices for osclass has never been simpler
Invoice plugin enable to create invoice in virtual (database) format as well as generate PDF and send it to your client. These are features of plugin:
Connect to payment plugin
You can create connection between invoice plugin and 3 most used payment plugins for osclass and automatically generate invoices when payment is made. This means that you don't have to care about anything regarding invoices:
- when payment is made, plugin create invoice based on log from payment
- invoice is created and stored in database - for possible later updates or adjustments
- PDF for this invoice is created and stored on your file system with unique name
- PDF is sent to client, where header and other fields are completed by your default settings of plugin (Business name, terms & conditions, invoice notes, ...)
Wide payment plugin support
Invoice plugin may be connected to multiple payment plugins at once and do the invoicing job for you. At the end of month you just collect invoices and send it to your accountant. Currently supported osclass payment plugins are:
Isn't your payment plugin listed there? Do not hesitate and contact us to quote integration!
Email invoice directly from plugin
You've created invoice and it's ready? No need to open your email client, just put client email or search for user in osclass registered users list and mail invoice with just one click.
Plugin allows to add up to 100 entries per invoice, you can simply add to invoice any entry you like, special discounts, products or actions you have right now on your site if applicable.
Discounts, extra fees, shipping, VAT (tax)
You may easily add discounts, extra fees i.e. for payment gateway, shipping of product or value added tax (VAT) to your invoice.
Other plugin features
- setup default invoice currency
- list of all invoices with cancel and remove buttons
- create custom invoice not related to any payment plugin