Google login for osclass
Increase registration conversion for your osclass with social networks. Enable your visitors to login with their google account into your osclass website. You will need google account and Google login plugin.
- Go to the Google API Console..
- Select an existing project from the projects list, or click NEW PROJECT to create a new project:
In the left side navigation panel, select Credentials under the APIs & Services section.
Select the OAuth consent screen tab, specify the consent screen settings.
- Enter the Project Name.
- Under the Project Name, you will see the Google API console automatically creates a project ID. Optionally you can change this project ID by the Edit link. But project ID must be unique worldwide.
- Click on the CREATE button and the project will be created in some seconds.
Select the Credentials tab, click the Create credentials drop-down and select OAuth client ID.
- In Application name field, enter the name of your Application.
- In Support email field, choose an email address for user support.
- In the Authorized domains, specify the domains which will be allowed to authenticate using OAuth.
- Click the Save button.
A dialog box will appear with OAuth client details, note the Client ID and Client secret. This Client ID and Client secret allow you to access the Google APIs.
Save Client ID and Client secret into plugin.
Add google login button to your theme (OsclassPoint themes has this button usually pre-integrated).
Now you should be able to login to your osclass with google account.
- In the Application type section, select Web application.
- In the Authorized redirect URIs field, enter the following redirect URLs:
- Click the Create button.